Membership Levels and Benefits
Members of the Canada West Foundation are critical to the work that we do. We rely on the contributions of thousands of individuals, organizations and foundations to fulfill our mission and continue making western Canada a more prosperous and inspiring place to live.
Your support will enable us to propose better public policy solutions, help governments make thoughtful decisions and secure a more prosperous future for our kids and grandkids.
The Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of the Canada West Foundation, you are supporting evidenced-based research, impactful public policy solutions and a more prosperous western Canada.
All members of the Canada West Foundation receive:
- Annual updates on the Canada West Foundation
- Notification of upcoming Canada West Foundation events
- All Canada West Foundation research, available for download
- Charitable tax receipts
FRIEND ($100 – $1,000)
- Receive quarterly updates on the impact and resonance of our policy work
- Receive all Associate benefits
- Receive advance copies of research work and publications
- Receive all Supporter benefits
- Receive advance notice of research work and publications
- Receive all Premier benefits
- Invitation to participate in the Western policy council process for one year